Requests for Permission to Reprint
Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. authors need not obtain permission
for the following cases: (1) to use their original figures or tables in
their future works; (2) to make copies of their papers for their own
personal use, including classroom use, or for the personal use of
colleagues, provided those copies are not for sale and are not distributed
in a systematic way; (3) to include their papers as part of their
dissertations; or (4) to use all or part of their article in a printed
compilation of their own works. Citation of the original source must be
included and copies must include the copyright notice of the original
Anyone may, without requesting permission, use original figures or
tables published in Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. for noncommercial and educational use (i.e., in a
review article, in a book that is not for sale) provided that the original
source and copyright notice are cited.
For permission to reprint material to present,
requests must be sent via email or mail and include the following
information about the original material:
- Your full name, affiliation, and title.
- Your complete mailing address, phone number, fax number, and e-mail
- Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. volume number, issue number, and issue date.
- Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. article title.
- Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. authors' names.
- Page numbers of items to be reprinted.
- Figure/table number or portion of text to be reprinted.
Also include the following information about the intended use of the
- Title of work in which Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. material will appear.
- Authors/editors of work.
- Publisher of work.
- Retail price of work.
- Number of copies of work to be produced.
- Intended audience.
- Whether work is for nonprofit or commercial use.
Authors whose work will be reused should
be notified. Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. cannot supply original artwork. Use of
Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc. material
must not imply any endorsement by Scientific eJournals to Syllaba Press International Inc.
The full eJournal reference must be cited and "Copyright YEAR Syllaba
Press International Inc., USA."
Requests for permission should be made in
writing and addressed to: Scientific eJournals Publishing Department to Syllaba Press International Inc., Suite 722-4586, 1900 N. W. 97th Avenue, Doral, Florida 33172, USA., Email
Permission to Photocopy
For permission to photocopy beyond that
permitted by Section 107 or 108 of the U.S. Copyright Law, contact:
Copyright Clearance Center
222 Rosewood Drive
Danvers, MA 01923, USA
Authorization to photocopy items for the internal or personal use of
specific clients is granted by Syllaba Press International Inc. provided
that the proper fee is paid directly to CCC.
UMI's Serials in Microform
300 North Zeeb Rd
P.O. Box 1346
Ann Arbor, MI 48106-1346, USA